1. The creation of flower bouquets and flower delivery in Bangkok and the surrounding suburbs is our main specialization. Therefore, the Florist-Bangkok.com team professionally takes care of all aspects of your order. To create magnificent bouquets, our florists choose only premium roses and other high-quality flowers. These flowers have long stems and beautiful large buds. To preserve freshness, the flowers are in a room with optimal temperature and humidity. Also, the correct temperature regime is maintained during delivery, so that each recipient is happy to receive a beautiful bouquet of fresh flowers.
2. All the bouquets that you can see on the pages of Florist-Bangkok.com are typical options. The appearance of a real bouquet may differ slightly and depends on the availability of specific packaging materials, the seasonal green filling and the imagination of our florist. The color of flowers may also vary slightly due to differences in monitor settings or the screen of a mobile device, as well as due to the use of colors from several suppliers. At the same time, we guarantee that only fresh flowers of the best quality will be used to create a bouquet.
3. For the timely delivery of bouquets of flowers to all areas of Bangkok and the nearest suburbs of the capital of Thailand, we accept orders with delivery the next day or later. The date of delivery of the bouquet from Florist-Bangkok.com you can choose in a special field on the checkout page.
4. Flower delivery in Bangkok on the day of order is also possible after written confirmation of this possibility by the store manager and confirmation of payment. For communication, you can use our primary email address firstname.lastname@example.org or other methods that you can find on the Contact page.
5. The cost of flower bouquets, indicated on the website Florist-Bangkok.com, not includes cost of fast delivery to all areas of Bangkok. Also flowers are delivered to the nearby suburbs of Bangkok, which are geographically classified as separate provinces, at an additional cost. The cost of delivery will be calculated automatically during checkout based on the postode/ZIP of the recipient of the bouquet.
6. During of placing the order, the exact delivery address and telephone number of the recipient is mandatory. This is necessary to communicate with the recipient of the bouquet before delivery. We can not guarantee timely delivery when our customers have provided inaccurate or incomplete information for delivery. If you want to make a surprise, we will contact the recipient of the bouquet immediately before delivery and we can keep the subject of delivery and the name of the sender secret.
7. Due to the heavy workload of florists and couriers during the peak periods of the year (February 14, New Year’s holidays etc.), we cannot guarantee the exact time of delivery of the bouquet. At the same time, we always try to complete the flower delivery as early as possible on the day you specify. Or in the period that you indicated as a priority for the delivery of the bouquet.
8. We will send a confirmation email to you, the client, for each order placed on our website. Please check that all order details on the invoice are correct, including the recipient’s name, full address, and contact number. Please inform us of problems as soon as possible before paying and delivering flowers in Bangkok. We will not be able to return the money when we were unable to complete the order due to inaccurate or incomplete information about the recipient or in cases where the recipient changed the address and we cannot contact him within a certain time.
9. In the event that we tried to deliver the goods to the recipient, but could not find the address, or the address has changed, and we cannot contact the recipient by the specified phone number, our courier will leave a bouquet with the name of recipient at the reception of the condominium or office center (at such an opportunity). If the bouquet of flowers cannot be left at the delivery address, we will return the product and leave it in our store. If you want us to re-deliver after we are unable to contact the recipient, we can do this at an additional cost. All fresh flower bouquets are perishable and will not be in good enough condition to be delivered again the next day. If you want us to deliver a new bouquet, you will be responsible for the costs incurred, since we cannot cover this excess cost.
10. In a situation when you are not satisfied with our goods or services, please let us know. We welcome all complaints and comments, which we will carefully consider to help us improve our service in the future.
11. We deliver flowers only after receiving full payment. You can see all available payment methods on the How to pay page. We remind you that the fastest payment method is direct payment to our account in the Paypal payment system (for this you can also use your debit or credit cards). At the same time, a transfer to our bank account can be carried out within 2-7 days (depending on the country in which you are located).
12. In the event of a delay in payment, flowers or gifts can be delivered in Bangkok later than on the day indicated at the time of placing the order and on the invoice.
13. The discounts and coupons that we offer our customers have an expiration date and can only be used when ordering flowers for a certain minimum amount. You can use only 1 coupon for every order of flowers in our store.
14. After placing an order in the Florist-Bangkok.com flower shop, the customer is deemed to agree to all our conditions. If there is a problem beyond our control, we reserve the right not to be responsible for problems that go beyond the terms and conditions. At the same time, we are making every effort to solve any problems and our customers were satisfied.